Please observe the regulations for visiting the Plaza put in force due to the Corona pandemic:
- Access is granted exclusively to such users who have a valid reservation for the General Reading Room, the Periodicals Reading Room or any one of the research reading rooms – for the day in question.
- A maximum of 35 persons may be present in the area of the Plaza at the same time.
The counting of persons present takes place automatically.
Please make sure to observe the traffic-light display on the info screen at the entrance to the Plaza. When the maximum number of visitors has been reached and the traffic lights are red, no further persons may enter the area of the Plaza until the display changes.
- Like in the overall library, face masks must be worn in the area of the Plaza.
Face masks may be taken off only once you have taken a seat.
- In order to comply with the mandatory safety distance of at least 1.5 m, only the seats cleared accordingly may be used. It is prohibited to gather in groups or to rearrange and shift the furniture.
- It is allowed to consume food and beverages brought along by you.
The Plaza is open from Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 19:00.