Book request service
- Is there a certain book or a certain journal that can hardly or not at all be found in German libraries?
- Do you wish to suggest a journal for evaluation, so that you can search directly for the articles contained in it in the future?
- Do you wish us to make web content accessible for you or do you wish to recommend web content for archiving?
- Do you wish to inform us about a scholarly topic on which you would like us to collect more literature in the future?
- Do you wish to suggest a copyright-free or out-of-print book for digitization that was published before 1965?
You are welcome to send us your request!
♦ Web pages for archiving
♦ Databases and digital source collections (at a charge)
As the responsible service provider, the Bayerische Staatsbibliothek will seek to acquire requested materials which correspond to the profile of the Specialised Information Service for Russian, East and Southeast European Studies. Depending on the procurement situation, you will receive the requested materials via national loan/ interlibrary loan, in digital form, or we will lend our support in procuring an international interlibrary loan, where required. In the case of recommended web contents and research trends, we will check whether such content can be archived, entered in our databases, licensed or incorporated in our acquisition profile.
No costs are incurred by sending us a request.
You will receive a response from us within five working days after receipt of your request.
Book request service: Book | © Markus Bormann – fotolia.com – Book request service: Journal | © naftizin – fotolia.com – Book request service: Web content | © alphaspirit – fotolia.com – Book request service: Research trend | © Kurt Kleemann – fotolia.com – Book request service: Digitization of copyright-free and out-of-print books | © BSB/ H.-R. Schulz