The collection includes a total of four databases on the following subject areas:
- Parliamentary elections 2012 (1,866 documents, 22,344 pages)
- Parliamentary elections 2014 (300 documents, over 2,000 pages)
- Euromaidan protests 2013 – 2014 (122 documents, 522 pages)
- Presidential elections 2014 (150 documents, 1,622 pages)
The collection parts give users the opportunity to access election-campaign posters, brochures, grey literature or important contributions from blogs and social networks in a thematic manner. The materials are searchable in full-text mode, thus offering both quick and thorough insight into the recent political and social developments in Ukraine.
The databases are freely accessible in the network of the Bayerische Staatsbibliothek (by registered users of the Bayerische Staatsbibliothek). Access to the individual databases:
- Ukraine Parliamentary Election, 2012
- Ukraine Parliamentary Election, 2014
- Euromaidan Protests in Ukraine, 2013 – 2014
- Ukraine Presidential Election, 2014
From outside of the BSB's network, the databases can be accessed Germany-wide via the system of national licenses.
Comprehensive information about the service is available in the blog "OstBib":