The available e-books cover the following spectrum of subjects:
- Law, business economics and political economics
- Scholarship, society and culture
- German literature and culture
- English literature and culture
- Romance literature and culture
- History and political sciences
- Theology and philosophy
- Educational science
- Media and communication sciences
- The arts
Part of the e-books, around 1,400 titles, is available in the open access format.
The Database Information System can be used as point of access.
The e-books have also been entered in the OPACplus/ BSB catalogue.